Monday, January 20, 2014

Adding Red


















I have started adding the flowers and I can tell that this part is going to take a bit longer than the rest of the painting but that is ok.  I am pleased with how everything is coming together.  I also have another project that I will be developing this month.  I am going to create an Art Page on Facebook so that I will have a page for my art that is separate from my personal page.  That is something that I should have already accomplished but I don't enjoy that type of work so I have procrastinated. 
Thanks for looking and have a great week!

4 comments:

debwardart said...

W O W ! ! ! Red can be tricky (but not for you!)

Barbra Joan said...

Coming along just beautiful ...

Vicki Greene said...

I have always dreaded working with reds but I think I am finally gaining some skill with them. I am using two warm and two cool reds and sort of pushing and pulling the petals with those.
Thanks so much Barbra Joan!

Debbie Nolan said...

Vicki - this is really looking good. Read your comment about red - it is a hard color for me as well. You look like you have a great way of using the two warms and two cools to achieve such a deep color. Hope you have a great week and as always so glad you shared.