Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Painting WIP


I have started a new painting.  I am not sure of a name for it yet (suggestions welcome).  Below is a picture of a few of my reference photos that I hope to paint and from that group I have started on the geraniums in the top right corner. It is 12x24 inches and based on the speed that I normally paint this one is moving right along.  I am planning on starting the sunflowers next but also hope to work in a couple of small paintings for Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

This is going to be so lovely. Thanks for the progress shot.

Debbie Nolan said...

Vicki - this looks like it will be so lovely. Great pictures to work with too. I so love seeing flowers painted
and I know yours will be exceptional. Thanks too for stopping by to visit me. Hope you have a great week.

Vicki Greene said...

Thanks so much Carol & Debbie!